Something I enjoy doing outdoors!


Like I´ve mentioned in many of my posts, my family and I have always enjoyed visiting different places in Chile, mainly the south of the country, for this reason the activity I do most on these trips is trekking. Generally the most beautiful places are the most hidden or those that you connot reach by car alone, so it´s necessary to walk considerable distances to see them, the walks can be easy but sometimes they can be really difficult and exhausting, it really depends on where you go.

I started doing trekking at a really young age on our family trips, maybe when I was 8 or 9, of course before we didn´t do anything very complex because of my age, but as I grew older we were encouraged to do longer trails. This is my favorite outdoor activity because it makes me feel very connected to the environment, the fresh air and the beautiful landscapes calm me and make me forget about all the problems that affect me in my daily life, it´s a grat way to recharge your energy and I´m always left with a general feeling of well-being  when I´m done. Unfortunately I haven´t been able to do trekkings for about 2 years because I haven´t been able to go on vacation due to work related issues, but this year I´m going out with my family, so hopefully I will be able to do some interesting trails this summer!

Thanks for reading :)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!