My journey learning english

Ever since I was little I´ve always had an interest in learning English, my first exposure to this lenguage was at school. Where I studied we had English classes since the first year, I also remember that I liked some computer games that were in English and I was always intrigued to know what it meant. The truth is that I´ve never done badly in this class, its was not very difficult for me to learn thanks to my constant exposure to content in this language, outside of class I used to play games in English so I practiced unconsciously, and as I grew older I started watching series and reading in this language and now almost everything I consume is in English and I no longer use subtitles, although I think I understand it better than I speak it haha, for this reason what I like to do most in class is speak, because that way I can improve my accent and learn to have fluent conversations but I must admit that I still feel embarassed when I talk to other people who know the lenguage better. 

I think that learning English is going to be an important tool in the future since it´s not a very difficult language to learn and it´s widely spoken, so communicating with people from different parts of the world becomes easier, however, I think that learning any language is good because it allows you to get to know people and their different cultures better, it is always interesting to learn because slang and the different use of words give personality to the language.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!