A Chilean Landmark

As I mentioned in my blog, I´m originally from the sixth region, specifically Machalí, next to rancagua, the city does not have much to offer honestly, but if you go to the mountain range you will find quite nice places. Due to the proximity to where I live, I have gone several times with my family and friends to explore and get away from the city, sometimes we go near the river, other times we have gone to the "Rio los Cipreses" National Reserve, but my favorite place is further away, near a lagoon that is in the mountain range, I can´t remember its name :( The place I am talking about has no name, it´s not a tourist spot, it´s on the road and I always ask my family to stop there, there´s always grass and it also has a small lagoon that has small frogs, I love the tranquility there, it´s a perfect place to sit and watch the landscape and rest, there´s no one around so you can enjoy the time even more, the last time I went we sat down to have a picnic and look at the frogs, it sounds very simple but my time there is one of the most beautiful memories I have, I honestly don´t know why I love that place so much but there´s something there that calls me and fills me with tranquility.

The truth is that I don´t usually take photos when I go out because when I´m having a good time and I forget, I prefer to live in the moment as some people say, but I´ll try to find some photos. that´s it, thank you for reading! :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!