Emi's introduction

 Hello, welcome to my blog!

My name is Emilia Betancur , both of my parents are chilean and they were in Chile when they had me so... I'm originally from Rancagua (6th region) more specifically from Machalí, but not many people know where that is, so I just say I was born in Rancagua, it's a small town but most of my family live there and I really love them so I like to visit. 

I've always liked art, it's my passion, so when I had to pick what I wanted to study, it was a tough decision between art and architecture, honestly, I like both, and I think architecture can be a form of art too!, so I decided to study that with the promise (to myself) to study fine arts when I finish my career, my dream It's to study in Spain, where a lot of the most brilliant artists where born, like Francisco de Goya.

 I have a lot of hobbies, like I said, I like every form of art so I paint and draw a lot, actually, I work making paintings, there are a lot of people that reach out to me to make paintings for them and I love it honestly, I love seeing their happy faces. I also really like to cook, especially Asian food, I also sing from time to time with my friend Seba, and I do makeup, last year I went to a makeup academy and I graduated in social and artistic makeup and special effects. that's a little bit of my life, thank you for reading :)

I'll leave you a photo of my final exam at the academy. fun fact, my mom was my model!! 





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!