Someone interesting on social media

 For today´s topic I will talk to you about a very talented makeup artist. Since I was approximately 15 I´ve been very interested in the art of makeup, eventually leading me to study it. Thanks to social media I´ve been able to discover many amazing people who practice this art, one of them is Mei Pang, better known as "meicrosoft", the first time I found out about her was through Youtube where her channel was recommended to me, I was 17 at that time, the first thing that caught my attention was her symmetrical tattoos and that she had a shaved head, I had never seen someone with that aesthetic and I found her very interesting, at first she made videos talking about different things, she also shared about her sobriety journey and the truth is that she had a very charming personality. From the beginning of her career her makeup skills always stood out and little by little she ventured more into it until she reached what she is today, one of the most outstanding makeup artist of our generation, standing out for her creativity which has made her go viral in many occasions, reaching more than 2 million followers on Instagram alone, regardless of whether you like her work or not it´s impossible not to recognize her ability to innovate and think outside of the box, this is what I admire most about her, she has truly earned everything she has achieved and I hope to continue following her create wonderful looks.

I´ll leave some photos of my favorite looks of hers, thank you for reading! :)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!