My trip to Malalcahuello!

Since I´ve already talked a lot about my trip to Puerto Natales, today I´ll talk about another trip that I enjoyed a lot, this one was to Malalcahuello, a town in the foothills in the Araucanía region, I went to this place twice, the first time was with my grandparents when I was 14 and the second time was with my parents when I was 16, both times we arrived by car and stayed in the same place, an ecological hostel called "Casa Verde" in fact, we stayed in the same room both trips. The owners of the place were an older couple, they were very nice and made breakfast and dinner for those of us who stayed there, their food was delicious, especially the soup, plus, the company was good, all the guests ate together, the owners ate with us too, so we met very nice people and there was a very homely atmosphere, I really recommend the place if you have the opportunity to go! The times we visited Malalcahuello it was winter, so there was A LOT of snow, I had seen snow before but this was very white and "soft", and there was a lot of it, so we had a lot of fun playing with it, one day we went to a hot spring and had a great time, they were outdoors so we went out to jump in the snow and ran back to the hot water, now that I think about it I don´t know how good that was for our body hahaha, then we drank tea and ate churrascas. Another day we went to the ski center called Corralco, we don´t know how to ski so we rented things to slide, we climbed to the higher parts of the mountain and then we jumped, finally we went to eat at a restaurant, I ate cazuela, one of my favorite foods, and since it was cold, I enjoyed it even more, then we returned to the hostel. It was a wonderful winter vacation with the people I love the most.

Thanks for reading :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!