My cultural radar (part 2)

The items I´ll talk about today are things that I consume regularly, this are:

Music:

The truth is that I listen to quite a few generes of music, it really depends on my mood but usually mix very different styles, for example, this last few days I´ve been hearing pop, nu metal (my favorite) and old school reggaeton, so I´ll recomend "Heaven Can Wait" by Michael Jackson (even though his entire discography is great), "Dile a Tu Amiga" by Dalmata and for metal I will never stop recommending my favorite band, System of a Down, you should really hear "Darts" and "Prison Song", my last recommendation is "Youngest Daughter" by Superheaven, it´s a very cool mix between heavy metal and rock!

Youtube: 

The thing that I do most, besides listening to music, is watching youtube videos, like the last topic, the things I watch are quite different, so I have a lot of recommendations. If you like makeup (mainly editorial) one of my favorite creators is Pamela Segura, who is a very renowned mexican profesional makeup artist, if you like more "educational" content, Lethal Crysis makes amazing videos about different cultures, his videos are extremely different from creators like Luisito Comunica, since he really dives deep into the history of the places he visits. My last recommendation for this part of the cultural radar is Sailorfag, my favorite videos of him are the ones he makes telling stories that his followers send about different topics like horror or "anécdotas trágicas" like he says.

Podcast:

I didn´t know whether to include this in the previous section since i watch the version with video, but my recommendation is the "Trash Taste" podcast, people define it as an anime podcast but honestly they almost never talk about that, it´s more about japan, their culture and their experience living there. the hosts are Joey, known as "The Anime Man", who is a very old content creator that started making videos about anime and manga, the second host is Connor, also known as "Cdawgva", he is a Welsh content creator who started making voice acting related videos, the last one is another old youtuber who talks about manga and anime to this day, his name is Garnt or "Gigguk". Its´s a really fun podcast and they always bring new people, highly recommended.

Those are the topics in my cultural radar, thanks for reading and I hope you check some of my recommendations! :)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!