My cultural radar (part 1)

For the first part of this post I chose Michelle Visage´s cultural radar, She caught my attention because she is one of the judges of one of my favorite show called "RuPaul´s Drag Race". The aspects she talked about were films, books, audiobooks, podcast, TV and restaurants, honestly, I have very different taste in the stuff mentioned, but the thing that interested me the most was the TV show called "Somebody Somewhere", the description she gave made it sound entertaining, from what I read, the story has a tragic background but is represented in a comical way. However, I don´t think I´ll watch it, the reason is that I don´t watch much TV in general, but maybe I´ll recommend it to my mom, she´s always looking for new things to watch!

Comentarios

  1. i've been told i should watch "RuPaul's Drag Race" on many occasions, what do you say?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!