A job I would like to do

 When I postponed my studies at university a year and a half ago I used my free time to look for a job, the first one I had was at a store called "Flores",  where they sell women´s underwear, I only worked there for a month, it was a good first experience but I didn´t really like the work enviroment. after that I got a job at a store called "Saxoline", I worked there as a part timer for more than a year, I loved working there, my coworkers where young and we got along very well (I miss them ;; ) I enjoyed those times, however, this didn´t relate in any way to my ideal job.

I´m studying to be an architect, I actually love my career, I´ve always wanted to be one, but art is a big part of my life (although I think that architecture can be art too). I´ve talked about this before, when I was in school I didn't know whether to study art or architecture, finally I decided to start by studying arquitecture, my plan is to study fine arts in Spain later. Right now I work as an independent artist, making custom paintings and fortunately there are many people who trust my work, so I always have things to do.

I think that to be a good artist you have to be creative, but the most important thing is to be persistent, constantly look for references and be passionate about what you do, I think I have those qualities but there´s always room to improve. My inspirations for this are Antoni Gaudí and an artist called Miles Johnston, "miles_art" on instagram, I hope one day to reach that level.

Thanks for reading :)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!