A book I liked

 I used to read a lot when I was younger, I managed to finish big books in one day, unfortunately I lost that habit over time because school took a lot of my time and books bacame really expensive, and taking into consideration that I liked books with beautiful and detailed covers, the prices were even higher, I have always liked visually pleasing stuff because I really love art, anyways, the point is that I havent read anything in a long time, the last book I read was "Tony Takitany" by Haruki Murakami, I liked it a lot and the version I own have beautiful illustrations, but I chose that book because I couldn't find the ones I was really looking for, in fact, I think I haven't read anything just because I want to read two specific books that I haven't been able to find ANYWHERE and I refuse to read anything else, they are "Indigno de ser Humano" by Osamu Dazai and "La campana de Cristal" by Sylvia Plath, I realized that I'm more intrested in more existential and depressing stuff haha, If you have any recomendations I'll be happy to hear them.This is the reason why I don't have many book recomendations, the books I used to read where teenager focused, authors like John Green that I really don't like nowadays, today I find that kind of writing very shallow and unintresting, if I have to recomend something I would recommend "Corazón de Tinta" by Cornelia Funke, it´s a fantasy novel about a person that has the superpower to bring book characters to life by reading them aloud, It´s really fun novel to read (I only finished the first book though), I think is a good book if you like light and fantasy stories, but everyone has their preferences, if you like the kind of authors I mentioned earlier it's totally fine, anyone should be able to do what they like without being judged.

Thanks for reading and If you have information on where to find the books I mentioned, please write them in the comments, I would really appreciate it. :)

Comentarios

  1. I like the sound of Corazon de Tinta:) I´m currently reading Remarkably Bright Creatures¨by Shelly Van Pelt. The main character is an octopus.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!