My teenage dream

 



I haven´t been to many concerts in my life, counting the one I´m going to mention today, I've been to 4, Selena Gómez when I was little, Justin Bieber when I was like 11, Iron Maiden when they came to the National Stadium (I had a blast!), and the most recent one, Bring Me The Horizon concert last year. When I found out they were coming I was very excited because they were one of my favorite bands in my teenage years, I've always liked metal, in fact, my favorite band of all time is System of a Down, I almost had the opportunity to see them live at "Santiago gets Louder" In 2015 but I was too young to go alone and my parents couldn't take me, Its 2023 and I'm still sad about it because they don't seem to want to do a World Tour TT, anyways, as I was saying, I was very excited and the tickets were very cheap, so I told a friend that loves BMTH too and bought them, some other friends had bought tickets too, so when the day came we went together, unfortunately, we were separated when we entered the theater, there were A LOT of people, I don´t know how we did it but we managed to find a great spot, we could even see the faces of the band members!

They had the band Trivium as the opening act, I didn't know them but they were very good, I enjoyed it, but they had to extend the show since they had some technical problems with the main band and people were getting MAD, approximately 30 minutes later BMTH finally started their show and I got goosebumps from the excitement, we started screaming, jumping and headbanging, the space was very small and almost fell like 5 times, but it was worth it, everything was amazing, and then, some people took out a sign with the name of the song "sleepwalking" and the vocalist Oliver Sykes saw it, that was my favorite song back then, I used to listen it every time I was sad, It was a very sad time of my life so when they started playing it I started crying, but they were happy tears because I feel a lot better now and after a loooong time I finally feel happy, so hearing it again was like closing a chapter for me. After the concert ended we reunited with my other friends and talked about how amazing and fun the concert was, then we took a taxi and went to my apartment to keep having fun! 

Thanks for reading! :) 


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Emi's introduction

My visit to grey glacier

My trip to Torres del Paine!